Monday, January 12, 2009

Gout In Tamil Translation

ALONE AGE ICE Bco. 01/11/1909 Trigonero

After speaking with Amancio, I soon sign up to the Pyrenees to try out for our first real winter conditions ravine , osea with ice, I know we are a group of Tara, but is there, stayed at 2.30 in Elda and I was there at 2.30 am on Friday, taking into account the background, di margin to 3 , 15, and call Amancio EUREKA, forgot the detail that was at 2.30 pm. GRERGRGRGRGR.

As the trip promised, I went home and returned at noon, and this time it soon appeared Amancio and Cata.

At 4.30 we were in Valencia, looking for the gas station where we had stayed with Antonio, David and Santi, after visiting several stations found them, but still missing Daniel Ponce who was different from the other station.

Daniel Ponce on the way gave us a lecture on drills, drills and more drills hehehehe, do not need the music on the road trip JAAJAJA.

At 12 we Parzen and under one roof, we arranged the bivouac, but me I decided to stay in the car to sleep, thinking about the 6 degrees below zero outside.

At 8.30 I woke up and looked out the window, to fright fuck, looked like a zombie army to face the cold and sleep, leaving the bags hehehehe, but at midnight it appeared that the car was surrounded by coffins JAJAJAJA.

TO FUCK THAT COLD, we went to breakfast and try to get some heat in the bar at the gas station Parzen.

There were no more excuses to prolong the time of entering the ravine, after some initial moments of doubt, I assure you that justified to a COLD .......; JOC decided to go Amancio, Santi, David, Antonio y yo "to remember me cold." Tasting and Dani

preferred ice climbing in a waterfall called "dreams water "at the southern Bielsa tunnel.

The approach we started without crampons, ERROR soon Santi was able to discover JAJAJA

We thought that the ravine would be completely frozen and no water would enter NEW ERROR so-faced resignation (or cold) put on our crampons and ice axes in hand, we enter the brave tare.



was worth the environment and the ravine itself left us with an open mouth for her beauty, began avoiding the water, but soon we making slides and jumping.
also broke the ice sheets go and we fell into the water at once JAJAJA.

But the icing missing in one of the rappels, the ax I went to the water in a pond covering about 3 meters, I took off my backpack and plunged to the, on the first try I could not catch in the second attempt after being submerged for a while I found it.

But when I tried to leave the pool I realized I was dizzy and pain in my temples, luckily Santi was there and helped me out, because I fell. But donkeys we and others also sometimes hehehehe, if now I laugh, but then .........

bucamos ended and the sun, at this stage of the cold ravine noticeable, but that Tara.

After eating, by the way very well in the camping Bielsa, we started the return to 3.30. By the way, and in full sleep, we did a recreation of south-park
KENYA HAS KILLED, SON PUTA is a bastard, JAJAJA


and no more news we got home thinking about the next adventure.
Jesus breaking the ice
David jumping



As always attached the review of the gullies that appear here.
http://www.barrancos.org/Trigoniero.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment