Friday, November 21, 2008

How Fast Can I Get A Title

Cemetery photovoltaic


called me a lot of attention the news that I found on Renewable Energy I've ever come across Energy Crisis , a page that advised me Gerardo PedrĂ³s . This is an initiative of the City of Santa Coloma de Gramanet by the cemetery of the Catalan city becomes a photovoltaic solar plant with an output of 90 kW nominal power. To do this the council has installed in the niches covered more than 450 photovoltaic panels that would supply electricity to about 40 homes.

But according to the image are still covered with slabs modules that could be exploited so we encourage city managers to pursue such actions. If the production of electricity will be made locally would mean a higher energy independence and minimize the costs of transport and limited the power of large utilities.

You can read the full story by clicking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment