Thursday, February 8, 2007

Can I Stick Tiles Over Wall Tiles

Aclaraciones y segunda mano

Since this page was created I think is the first time I left so long without updating: (The reasons are several, outside the main theme that occupies this site, but yes he is related to it is that I suffered a strained tendon in an unpronounceable name and I remain in drydock at least another week.

other hand I take this post to post the odd announcement:


Robson Charger Sold




No repairs or has taken major hits such as punterazos. The fanny pack has been amended, which besides being comfortable allows much better access to the stern. Price is 450 € and the reason for selling is that I have a crush on another boat.

Sold Zedtech Equinox




FabriciĆ³n Carbon-Kevlar hull and deck fiberglass. It measures 360 cm by adapting to the new regulation slalom. He has no hits or repairs. It is equipped with an adjustable aluminum footrest. I sell because I have no time to compete and also need the site that is taking at home. The price is of 450 €.

To contact me for the sale of these two canoes you can do it through me mail: anxo_augusto@hotmail.com or by calling 629-341-248 (preferably morning)


Robson Twintip TT Sold




belongs to Jose Miguel, its use has been a 90% Kayak-Surf. It has full equipment and a great job as a wedge and footrest. Should have little more than a year and the price would be € 600 with return postage included. The sell because it is a little big. The telephone number is: 655-156-287

0 comments:

Post a Comment